NEW PRICING STRUCTURE - YOU'VE ASKED SO WE'VE DELIVERED
We've received a LOT of feedback over the last few weeks since launching our new website and the PledgeMe campaign regarding the cost of membership for our service. Now we would truly love for this to be a service that we could offer to you all for FREE, however at this stage in our development it is not something that we are able to do.
Just to give you an example the cost of a Police Check (until we get our Charitable Status) is $8.50 + GST per person, plus all the other expenses of marketing, running a website, offices expenses, and that doesn't even include my time!
So we have reviewed things and made a number of changes which I hope will make a difference to you. We will now have different levels of membership (as well as offering a further discount to those with Community Services/Super Gold Cards). Also, grandparent (grandie) memberships are now FREE!
Standard Lifetime Membership: $39.00
CSC Basic: $29.00
Standard Lifetime Membership will offer families the connection with a Grandie residing in a local rest home, it will include:
- a Police check for two adult members of your family.
- access to regional social events and meetups.
Please Note: The Grandie residing in a rest home is unlikely to be police checked, but of course they will be supervised during your visits.
Active Lifetime Membership: $79.00
CSC Active: $59.00
Active Lifetime Membership will offer families the connection with a Grandie who is more actively involved with your family. It will include the above, plus
- one 12 month Verisafe subscription for you (worth $144.00).
Note: Grandparent (grandie) memberships are now FREE!
ALL applicants will need to:
- complete the registration form available here.
- complete a police check vetting form for all adults that will be involved in the visits/programme
- provide us with two personal referees (not family members)
- meet with a Regional Co-ordinator (or in their absence have a phone/skype conversation with us)
- pay the membership fee (excluding grandparents).
Sign up here!